Wrinkles aren’t your style and “frozen face” isn’t either. For adults who want a natural look, there’s Dysport, a prescription injection proven to help smooth the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face. Untreated muscles still work normally, so you can continue to express feelings naturally. It’s the lines that disappear, not your expressions.
And because Dysport delivers the natural-looking results people want, 97% of users say they’d do it again.1 Additionally, Dysport is approved in 57 countries2 and has 25 years of clinical experience worldwide.3* Find out more about Dysport below, including how it works and what you need to know before starting treatment.
*Includes therapeutic and aesthetic uses
One injection. Five points. Loads of confidence.
Dysport treats moderate to severe frown lines by reducing specific muscle activity. Wrinkles are caused by repeated movements and muscle contractions, which means they can even develop in younger adults. One injection into each of 5 points between and above the eyebrows temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines, leaving the rest of your face to move naturally. In other words, no frozen face, just natural-looking results. You can control your look instead of your look controlling you. That’s the Dysport difference.
Forget frown lines for up to 4 months.
You’ve got better things to do than think about what your forehead wrinkles look like. In just one 10- to 20-minute treatment, Dysport may help improve the look of your frown lines for up to 4 months.† The majority of patients see improvement in just 2–3 days after treatment.4-6** Results of repeat treatments may be comparable to your first use. Another plus? There is little to no downtime after your treatment, which means you can get back to your day faster.
**A secondary endpoint based on Kaplan-Meier estimates the cumulative rate of time to onset of response, determined by subject self-assessment at day X. Response was defined as having a severity grade of none or mild at maximum frown (at least 1 grade improvement). The median time to onset of response was 3 days in GL-1 (Dysport 55/105 [52%], Placebo 3/53 [6%] and GL-2 (Dysport 36/71 [51%], Placebo 9/71 [13%]), and 2 days in GL-3 (Dysport 110/200 [55%], Placebo 4/100 [4%]).4-6
†GL-1 and GL-3 evaluated subjects for at least 150 days following treatment. Based on investigator assessment, response was maintained for up to 4 months in both GL-1 (Dysport 24/105 [23%], Placebo 2/53 [4%]) and GL-3 (Dysport 58/200 [29%], Placebo 1/100 [1%]).5-7
Frown lines got you down?
Stand up to those lines with Dysport. If you’re under 65 and seeking treatment to improve the look of wrinkles between your eyebrows, Dysport may be for you. But before you begin, read below to help you make the safest, most informed decision.
- The Dysport Challenge: Data on file, Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Ipsen. Dysport Cosmesis Global Indications. May 2012. Data on file, Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Botulinum Toxin Type A Powder For Solution For Injection (Clostridium botulinum toxin type A – Haemagglutinin complex). http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/groups/par/documents/websiteresources/con108644.pdf. Accessed May 11, 2015.
- Additional study information for GL-2: Data on file, Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Additional study information for GL-3: Data on file, Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Additional study information for GL-1: Data on file, Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Dysport for Injection Package Insert. Scottsdale, Arizona. Galderma Laboratories, L.P.; March 2012.